Friday, 24 May 2013

Hiatus Update

Hey guys, long time no see. I'm just popping back online to let you all know that I'm extending this hiatus for another two weeks. This is mainly due to having a full work load right now as term begins to come to an end. I hope you all understand and I thank you all again for sticking around. So far it's been a lovely relaxing break and I've read a few books, not as many as I would have liked, but some good ones at least. I shall see you all soon! Thank you guys for understanding! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!