Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they decide upon a bookish subject that we then have to choose our top ten. This weeks topic is: Top Ten Tuesday Rewind so i have chosen to do is: Top Ten Favourite Book Quotes.
Right I love quotes, a lot and hence I have a rather large list so I'm going to share my favourites with you. Most of these are ones that mean something to me personally, I only really save the quotes that I connect with. They echo parts of my life and memories of the years gone by. Some though are just one's I generally love from some of my favourite books. So here they are in no particular order :
1. “You forget, darling. I am the local psychopath.”
2. “Even when we're apart, we'll be looking at the same sky!”
3. “If I shot an arrow and thought about an ass, would it surprise you that I hit Erik?' Stark asked me in a pleasant, nonchalant voice.”
4. “In the end, it only comes down to one thing: choosing the one you can’t live without.”
5. “You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!"
"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbors?”
6. “Not all those who wander are lost.”
7. “Are you crazy? It's a common phrase, I know. But it means something particular to me: the tunnels, the security screens, the plastic forks, the shimmering, ever-shifting borderline that like all boundaries beckons and asks to be crossed. I do not want to cross it again.”
8. “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
9. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
10. “Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read.”
Well there you go my top ten quotes! You cannot believe how giddy I was when choosing them. I think i have a slight obsession with powerful quotes that are so important to me.
I would love to see your Top Ten Tuesday Rewind posts so leave a link in the comments and I'll check them out. Thank you for stopping by! Happy Reading!