Sunday, 7 April 2013

Letterbox Love (#35)


Letterbox Love is a weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. The UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of IMM, and here it is. I'm proud to be a UK book blogger so this seemed like an excellent new meme to participate in.

Hey guys! It's been a nice relaxed week for me and I've managed to get a lot done, including reading some books. Including some incredible news which you can find a link to in my weekly wrap up. It's been a good book haul this week too, so let's get onto that. 

Here's what I got this week:
The book links will take you to the book's Goodreads page.


Borrowed:
After this week's Top Ten Tuesday, I saw this recommended lots so I went and borrowed it from my library. I am so excited to read it! 

For Review: 
This sounds really interesting, it's non-fiction about the teenage brain. 

Won:
I won these from Jo over at Once Upon a Bookcase in her fourth anniversary giveaway! Thank you Jo!

Bought:
I've seen this about lots and after looking into it, I really wanted to read it. 
I love Kelley Armstrong but this series isn't my favourite, but i had to see how it ends! 

Weekly Wrap Up: 
Blog Tour and Author Interview: Strangelets By Michelle Gagnon

Thank you all for stopping by! I would love to see what you received this week, leave a link in the comments below! Happy Reading!

19 comments:

  1. I've heard GREAT stuff about The Killables. And yay for The Rising! Hope you enjoy your books and thanks for stopping by the blog. :D

    Julie @ Bookaroo-Ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howl's Moving Castle is SO good. Hope you love it! thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! You're gonna enjoy Delirium a lot, Pandemonium is even better. ;)And I have to get to my Armstrong's books, had them for a while.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy Delirium! I loved that book but I wasn't fond of the rest of the series. :( Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! The Magicians Guild sounds fab. I'm going to have to check that one out soon. Haven't head of it before :)

    Thanks for stopping by my Sunday post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, Annabelle! So glad two of the books from your prize bundle arrived safely! You should also be getting The Disappeared by C.J. Harper from Simon and Schuster Children's Books. If it doesn't arrive this coming week, let me know.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way - I didn't love the Gathering series, but I have to see how it ends! :)

    Great post! Thanks for stopping by my Stacking the Shelves post! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these books look good. I especially enjoyed Delirium...I hope you do as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul Annabelle! I really need to get my hands on The Rising! Hopefully soon!

    Thanks for visiting My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait wait wait...The Rising already released! OMFG, I need to get my hands on it now :D

    Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! Can't wait to read the Rising! Thanks for visiting my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, ooh!! Howl's Moving Castle is so great! I read it because of the movie, which I love, and found the book to be just as good, but in a different way. :) Enjoy your lovely books!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard such great things about Howl's Moving Castle. I actually hope I can read it myself later this year. I hope you enjoy it - and all your other new books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely week Annabelle, I keep meaning to read Kelly's book but I just can't find the time. Hope you enjoy it! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Howl's! The Rising was super fun too; I just finished it a couple of days ago. Also, I'm very curious about The Killables. Hope you enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing list of books this week! :-) Really hope you enjoy Howl's Moving Castle, it's a huge favourite of mine. I love Diana Wynne Jones in general actually - all her books are good! Enjoy all your reads and have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, lots of awesome :D I hope you will love them all sweetie. <3 Sigh. Howl's Moving Castle :D I love the movie so so so so much. <3 Haven't read the books yet, but I do own them :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great haul! I must read Requiem!!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!