Saturday, 6 April 2013

Exciting News!


Hey guys! I received some exciting news last night. An email arrived in my inbox from Macmillan's Children's publishing, the US publisher of Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, and it revealed that Read Write and Read Some More, along with many fellow bloggers will be featured in the paperback of Shadow and Bone! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this! It is such an honor to be featured in my favourite book of 2012! Huge thanks to Macmillan Children's for this great surprise! Here's a look at how the blogs will be featured: 


Read Write and Read Some More is featured in the middle tower! Eek! I am so happy and excited! I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy! 

You can find me review of Shadow and Bone here. 

And here is the US Cover Reveal for Siege and Storm, Book two in the Grisha Trilogy. 

The Shadow and Bone paperback goes on sale on the 4th May 2013 and will feature some exclusive content! 

4 comments:

  1. Gosh that is soooo cool! :D
    Congrats,Anabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... that is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome :D Mine is too. <3 Sigh. So happy about it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!