Sunday, 28 April 2013

Brief Hiatus

Hello guys! After much thought the past week and today, I’ve decided to go on a brief hiatus. The past week I’ve been in a reading slump and haven’t read any new books and I’ve had no motivation or time to do blog posts. So it’s left me with a clouded mind and I’ve decided to take a step back and refresh for a while. Don’t get me wrong, I have so much love for blogging but there’s so much going on right now, from college work, to looking at university’s and planning my future, I kinda need to focus on that right now. I would like to get ahead with a few college things too and just generally start getting ready for the end of term and exams. This will also allow me to catch up on reading without demands on deadline and review dates. I hope you all understand and thank you all so much for sticking around. I’m planning to be gone for two weeks but if this changes I will let you all know. If you need me in the meantime I will still be on twitter all the time, so tweet me. Also a few planned blog tour posts will go up during the hiatus but they’re already planned and ready to go. Thank you again, I hope to see you all when I get back!


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your hiatus. We'll miss you but it's definitely important for you to get some time to yourself.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!