Friday, 1 March 2013

Nine New Cover Reveals!


Hey Guys! There have been so many cover reveals this week and I really wanted to share them all with you. Instead of doing a separate post for each, I'm posting them all together here. I might even make this a weekly or monthly feature. I won't post book descriptions as that will make the post extra long, so I will link to goodreads instead. So without further ado I shall let you see all the pretties:

1. Fiery Heart By Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #4)


Hmm I like how the colour scheme resembles a fiery heart but the picture of the models looks a bit weird. What is the girl going? Oh and the man really looks like the guy from Arrow? I really like how it links in well to the other covers, you really get the feel of the series as a whole. 

2. Wild Justice By Kelley Armstrong (Nadia Stafford #3) 


This is the US Cover! I like the minimalist design of this and how  you immediately see that Nadia is not someone you should mess with. 



UK Cover. Now this I think is gorgeous! I love how the red contrasts with the black and grey.  I think it's even better than the Beautiful Disaster cover. 



I like how minimalist this is but I was expecting something more... exciting. Nevertheless the more I look at it the more I see like how perfect the waves are in the back and it makes me wonder how something will shatter the perfectness shown. Consider me intrigued Mr Dawson! 

5. Dare You To By Katie McGarry (Pushing the Limits #2) 


UK Cover. I like how this is more vivid than the US cover but I;m not too overly sure of his photo-shopped red shirt. The font is interesting though and makes you wonder what kind of guy Beth is going to fall for. 



THIS! I love this cover so much. It's by far my favourite cover revealed the past week, it's just so gorgeous and unique. I want a large poster of it to hang on my wall! Congrats to the cover designers at Indigo as this is just fantastic! I have so much <3 for it! 



I really like this cover! It's just so cool, I like it a lot more than the previous two covers, that I think were revealed but not final? I love the cover scheme and it's just so different to other covers on the market right now. Congrats Alexia on the awesome cover for your debut! 

8. Doctor Sleep By Stephen King (The Shining #2) 


Ooh I like this a lot too! I still haven't read the Shining but it's on my to-read list. I really love the font and how it's smoke from the girls mouth. I just love the whole thing and how well it works. 



This is the US paperback cover of Throne of Glass. I am so glad they used the UK cover as it's so much better than the US original cover. 

So there you are guys eight great covers that were revealed this week! What are your thoughts on the covers? Let me know in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. All amazing covers :) I totally look forward to Fiery Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I think of Dare You To's cover; I really liked the US cover and think it's just a bit too wild. Cruel Summer is really pretty. Throne of Glass is really nice because I love the UK cover. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, lots of awesome covers :D Thank you so much for sharing. <3 I kind of really hate the font of UK Dare You To :p But oh. I will be reading the book via NetGalley soon, and I'm so excited to read it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including us! (Me and the Dragon, that is.) So glad you like the cover! As you mention, it's been a long process with several complete re-designs, but we think the final cover is perfect for the book. Hope you do too if you get a chance to read it at any point. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!