Sunday, 10 March 2013

Letterbox Love (#33)


Letterbox Love is a weekly meme hosted by Narratively Speaking. The UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of IMM, and here it is. I'm proud to be a UK book blogger so this seemed like an excellent new meme to participate in.

Hello fellow book lovers! It feel like I haven't done one of these in ages but its been two weeks. Apologies for that I've had so many assignments due in but the good news is I got four back this week that were marked at Distinction. So I'm super pleased. Anyway, I have some awesome books to share with you this week, see below. Oh and Happy Mothers Day to all mothers out there! 

Here's what I got this week:
The book links will take you to the book's Goodreads page.


Received: 
Thank you to Lynsey at Narratively Speaking for this! 

Bought:
This was one of the £1 books in Waterstones for World Book Day. 

For Review: 
This book sounds so good, I've been dying to read it, Thank you Indigo.

Now this book, This is one of my most anticipated books of 2013 and I finally have my hands on a copy and I am so happy! Thank you Harper Voyager. 

I received this for review from the author, Thank you Hannah! 

If you've seen my review of this novel, you know how perfect I thought this book was, I really recommend reading it! 

Weekly Wrap Up: 
Blog Tour and Review: The Murmurings By Carly Anne West
I really recommend you read the above guest post, it is brilliant! 
Cover Reveals: Nine new Covers! 

I would love to see what you received this week, leave a link in the comments below! 
Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Bitter Greens looks like a good read. Enjoy the books!

    Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of any of these books before (A) But they all look amazing :D And I hope you will enjoy them all. <3
    LOL! That is so not true. lol. I didn't see The Madman's Daughter there until I opened the picture bigger (A) Hih. I have read that one. And loved it so so much. Hope you will too :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get these too :) Enjoy your new additions.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you got some great books this week! :D I love P.C. Cast and the House of Night series. :) I can't wait to read the novellas. ^.^
    Girl, Missing looks really good, I've seen it before, but not checked read the synopsis. Thanks for sharing. :3
    Also, thanks for stopping by my STS post. (:
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. If You Find Me looks really good and I really want to read Sister, Missing. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! Enjoy reading them and thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

    Ayana @ My Book Memoirs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing lots of positive feedback on The Madman's Daughter but I'm still waiting for something to push me to pick it up. Hahaha!

    Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by!

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard some really good things about The Madman's Daughter and If You Find Me. Can't wait to check them out. :D

    Enjoy all your books,
    Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/book-haul-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh you have some fantastic books there. I like the sound of the Indigo one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome! I'm looking forward to reading The Madman's Daughter.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!