Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Lorien Legacies #4 Title Reveal!

I am a huge fan of the Lorien Legacies series by Pittacus Lore and you must go and read the books if you haven't already, as they are mind-blowingly awesome! Anyway earlier today the I Am Number Four facebook page revealed the title to the fourth novel in the series and I thought I'd share it with you guys as it's pretty awesome. The title for the fourth book is: 

-

-

-

The Fall of Five

All of the titles in the series have a cryptic meaning and this one's no different. I am so damn excited for this novel now! How mysterious is the title, we must be in for a whole big adventure with our favourite characters. Although it does sound like there will be fatalities, oh gosh! Can the summer hurry up so I can get my hands on a copy? 

What do you guys think of the Title? 
You can find my review of the Rise of Nine By Pittacus Lore, Book three in the Lorien Legacies series here

2 comments:

  1. I too am super excited! I only became a fan to the series in the latter half last year but I can't wait for the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title! I only read the first book but I have the second on my tbr shelf

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!