Friday, 1 February 2013

Cover Reveal: Curtsies & Conspiracies By Gail Carriger


After finishing Etiquette and Espionage By Gail Carriger last week, I cannot wait for the sequel which is Curtsies and Conspiracies. I was delighted to find that the cover for Curtsies and Conspiracies had been revealed last night and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys! My 5* review for Etiquette and Espionage will be posted on Monday 4th February. Without further ado here's the cover: 

Curtsies & Conspiracies
Series: Finishing School #2
Release Date: November 2013
Publsher: Atom
Format: Paperback

Synopsis: Not yet released. 

After finishing Etiquette and Espionage I am desperate to get my hands on this and it really isn't that long of a wait! I love the cover as it fits in so well with the first book, it's really intriguing too. You can see the historical and steampunk elements just from the cover. I'm sure we will be in for a treat when it's released! 

Here's the cover and details of book 1 which is released on the 5th of February! 


UK Cover / US Cover

Etiquette & Espionage
Series: Finishing School #1
Release Date: 5th February 2013
Publisher: Atom
Format: Paperback
Pages: 320

Synopsis:  It's one thing to learn to curtsy properly. It's quite another to learn to curtsy and throw a knife at the same time. Welcome to Finishing School.

Fourteen-year-old Sophronia is a great trial to her poor mother. Sophronia is more interested in dismantling clocks and climbing trees than proper manners--and the family can only hope that company never sees her atrocious curtsy. Mrs. Temminnick is desperate for her daughter to become a proper lady. So she enrolls Sophronia in Mademoiselle Geraldine's Finishing Academy for Young Ladies of Quality.

But Sophronia soon realizes the school is not quite what her mother might have hoped. At Mademoiselle Geraldine's, young ladies learn to finish...everything. Certainly, they learn the fine arts of dance, dress, and etiquette, but the also learn to deal out death, diversion, and espionage--in the politest possible ways, of course. Sophronia and her friends are in for a rousing first year's education.

Set in the same world as the Parasol Protectorate, this YA series debut is filled with all the saucy adventure and droll humor Gail's legions of fans have come to adore.

My Review will go live on the 4th February so be sure to check back then! 


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I asked for a copy but I'm too old, which sucks! (21, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the first cover more....hmm.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!