Sunday, 13 January 2013

UKYABB Secret Santa!

This year, well last year now,  I took part in the UK Young Adult Book Blogger Secret Santa that was created by the lovely Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking. I was very excited to participate in this, it's such a great idea. It was lovely seeing most of us UK book bloggers coming together to share the holiday cheer.

I received my parcel a week before Christmas and really wanted to open it but I resisted like a good girl. I soon opened it on Christmas day though and I love what I received! Here it is:


This is a book I've heard so much about and was so excited to receive it as a gift! 

This book was on my wish list as it sounds like such a brilliant YA Horror and I cannot thank my secret Santa enough for it! 

-Book bracelet
This is one gorgeous bracelet, I can't wait to wear it! 

-Sweets, pen and lip balm! 
The sweets may have already been eaten and the rest will be put to good use soon.

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa who is Kerrie at Read and Repeat! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked your presents, especially the bracelet! After I had yours made my husband went to the same shop to have a similar necklace made for me for Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thanks for stopping by at my blog! Enjoy your books :D I loved Anna and the Knife of never letting go is on my TBR fot this year :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!