Saturday, 15 December 2012

WinterHaven Sleigh Tour - Dear Santa

 
Today Read Write and Read Some More is excited to join the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted By WinterHaven Books. This week, I am writing Santa a letter for my book wish that I hope to receive this season. To see who else has written to Santa, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Tour for a list of participating blogs.
 
Dear Santa,
 
This year has been full of change for me but I've been a good girl throughout it all. My love of books has exploded this year so of course it's just fitting that I would ask for one or a few books for Christmas. But then it comes down to deciding what to ask for, there are so many great books out there and I will only ask you for a few. The first one being, Interview With The Vampire: Claudia's Story. I loved the first book and Claudia's always been my favourite character, so this would be perfect. Secondly, On Writing By Stephen King because I would love to see King's writing advice. Finally, Sherlock: The Casebook. I am a huge Sherlock fan and this is the first official companion book so it just seems right to add it to my collection. There you go Santa, just three little books I would like to read this Christmas. Thank you!
 
Annabelle
 
What book are you hoping to get under your tree this year?
 
 
WinterHaven Books will be choosing one random commenter who shares their Book Wish with one of the Sleigh Tour Blogger’s Santa Letter post. So the more blogs you visit, the better your chances of winning your book wish!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hope you get everything in your list!


    I'd love Clockwork Princess:)

    ccfioriole at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!