Wednesday, 5 December 2012

UK Cover Reveal: With All My Soul By Rachel Vincent

 
Yesterday Mira Ink revealed the cover for the final book in the Soul Screamers series. That book being With All My Soul By Rachel Vincent. I caught up with this series earlier in the year and loved it and cannot wait for the finale. It's one of my most anticipated reads of 2013! Without further ado here's the UK Cover:
 
 
With All My Soul
Series: Soul Screamers #7
Release Date: 19th March 2013
Publisher: Mira Ink
Format: Paperback
Pages: 304
 
Synopsis: What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America?

It's time to kick some hellion butt...

After not really surviving her junior year (after all, she did die), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to the find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity and the rest on each other. And so she–and her gang–make plans to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath. And Kaylee realizes that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. Especially when one more person she loves is taken...
 
My thoughts are still undecided on the cover but all I can say at this point is *SQUEE* Tod! I have to admit the cover is beginning to grow on me,
 
Here's the US Cover for comparison:
 
 
I prefer this one!
 
What are you thoughts on the UK Cover? Let me know in the comments!
 
You can find my review of books, 3-6 below:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!