Friday, 21 December 2012

Top Series Read in 2012

Welcome to the second post in what's going to be a series of the Top or Best of my reads in 2012 and also what I'm looking forward to in 2013. Of course these are all of my own personal opinions and I would love to hear your thoughts on my selections.
 
This post is going to be feature my favourite series' that I read this year. Some of these were out before 2012, hence why this post is series read in 2012 not published in 2012. I've read many great novels this year I think 90 so far and some spectacular series'. I've even found another favourite author. I will post the book covers and a link to my review, if applicable, so you can read all about these awesome novels. Without further ado here they are, in no particular order:
 
The Study Series By Maria V. Snyder
 
 
 
This has to be one of my all time favourite series, ever! It is just so good. Just look at those covers don't they just draw you in? I was hooked from start until finish and even then I was still clinging on.
 
Dark Inside and Rage Within By Jeyn Roberts
 
 
 
This is a post apocalyptic series that is just written brilliantly. It's a haunting story that will make you stay locked inside at night.
 
Lorien Legacies By Pittacus Lore
 
 
 
An incredible Sci-Fi series that's interesting to everyone at any age or gender.
 
Riders of the Apocalypse By Jackie Morse Kessler
 
 
 
I've only read the first two in the series but these are such good books on their own that they deserve to be on here. The last book in the series come out next year.
 
Fire and Thorns By Rae Carson
 
 
 
Another great fantasy series that has some brilliant character growth going on.
 
Glass Trilogy By Maria V. Snyder
 
 
 
Another excellent series from Maria V. Snyder!
 
Insider Series By Maria V. Snyder
 
 
 
I loved this Dystopian series from Snyder, it's very unique and the whole plot is very detailed. I just want to read them again!
 
Soul Screamers By Rachel Vincent
 
 
 
I caught up with this series this year and the books just keep getting better and better. The first ones were ok to read but the last three were mind blowing good!
 
Graceling Realm By Kristin Cashore
 
 
 
Another Fantasy series. Bitterblue the newest release is one of the wisest book's I've read this year! I just love Bitterblue as a character and reading abut how much she has changed since Graceling.
 
Well there you go, My Top Series Read in 2012! I would love to hear your thoughts on my selections and whether you agree or disagree. Leave a comment and I will check it out. Check back on Monday to see my all time favourite reads from 2012. Also check out the first post in this series, My Top 10  Debut Novels of 2012.
 


1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes! I LOVE the Study trilogy (the first book in particular), and the Soul Screamers series is one of my all time favourites! Maria and Rachel are AMAZING writers.

    Love this list :D

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!