Monday, 3 December 2012

The Casual Vacancy Commissioned By the BBC!

I know I've already blogged today but some exciting news was just released.
 
The Causal Vacancy By J.K. Rowling is going to be a TV Series!
 
 
I'm a huge J.K. Rowling fan and I love Harry Potter. I loved the Casual Vacancy too and you can find my review here. The Casual Vacancy By J.K Rowling! So this is very exciting news, even more so is that it's the beloved BBC that's going to make the series! They are the ones behind Doctor Who and Sherlock amongst many other things. It's expected to air sometime in 2014.
 
For the article about the BBC adaption click here.
 
I will bring more news when it's released.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!