Sunday, 30 December 2012

Letterbox Love (#27) - Christmas Edition!

 
Letterbox Love is a weekly meme hosted by narratively speaking. The UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of IMM, and here it is. I'm proud to be a UK book blogger so this seemed like an excellent new meme to participate in.
 
Woo! This is a Christmas Edition of Letterbox Love! It will feature all the brilliant books I received over the Christmas period. I hope you all had a smashing time and I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year!  Also apologies for the bad photos this week, it was kind of a last minute rush when putting things away!
 
Here's what I got this week:
The book links will take you to the book's Goodreads page.
 
 
I love Sherlock so much so this is perfect!
I've always loved Claudia's character and to see the story from her point of view would be brilliant!
Yes! I'm a Doctor Who Geek and I needed this!
My sister actually received this and I kinda borrowed it!
 
 
I received so much Brave stuff but this book is just so gorgeous!
 
 
-Exploring Britain's - Historic Houses
I love History too and I have a very keen interest in all old buildings!
 
 
Downton Abbey, is such a great program! I needed this companion book in my life.
I received this from my Nan and it's full of great information!
 
 
This is a book I asked for as I love King's work and would love to read his writing advice.
 
There you go! All my Christmas books except those I received from my secret Santa! They will be in a post next week!
 
Weekly Wrap Up:
 
 
I would love to see what you received this week, please leave your links in the comments!
Happy New Year!
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul! I have Sherlock's book as well, still need to read it though. TARDIS book looks great as well, great selection :)

    Thanks for stopping by. Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! The Hobbit was so good =) I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books :) I also had The Hobbit visual companion off my Mam and it looks great. I bought my sister a similar Castle book as we all love visiting castles and historical buildings. Lovely Christmas presents and I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Becca @ lost in thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/showcase-sunday-24-christmas-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brave!!! :) My nieces are totally obsessed with Brave, and any time they see it anywhere they book scream "BRAVE!!!"... so of course I had to scream it to you too. :) Hope you enjoy your goodies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Brave book is so so pretty. <3 have had mine for months ;p haven't really read it yet, but I have looked at all the pages :) And ohh. The Hobbit! Loved the movie so much. <3 Hoping to get to read the book soon as well. Heh. I hope you enjoy it all sweetie. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!