Monday, 3 December 2012

December Events

Hello again my lovelies! This month is going to be a busy one on the blog. I'm writing this post to let you all know about the events I will be participating in this month.
 
The first one being WinterHaven's Sleigh Tour!
 
 
I'm very excited to be participating in this amazing event hosted by the lovely girls over at the WinterHaven Books blog.
 
Here's more information about it from their site:
 
"Welcome to our first annual WinterHaven Sleigh Tour! We are excited to offer daily departures to the North Pole where you can enjoy a snow-filled day of Winter themed fun!!

WinterHaven Books and the Sleigh Tour Bloggers are gathering throughout the month to share Winter Book Reviews, Santa Book Wishes, Giveaways and much more! To get a glimpse of who will be your Sleigh Tour hosts, check out the Blog Schedule below.

 So put on your snow boots and enjoy the sleigh ride!"
 
Sounds awesome doesn't it? I will be participating in the Winter Book Reviews, with my upcoming review of Dash and Lily's Book of Dares and also the Santa Book Wishes post, where you can all see my letter to Santa. There will be giveaways too! For more information visit the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour  page.
 
Secondly I will be participating in A Daydreamers Thoughts, Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon!
 
 
This is a read-a-thon that will be taking place on the 13th-16th December. There will be Mini Challenges, Giveaways and a Twitter chat, all while we try to read as many Magical books in the four days available!
 
Here's more information about it from A Daydreamers thoughts:
 
"But what is the Magnificently Magic Read-A-Thon?Well, Christmas can be a very magical time of year with the snow on the ground (if you’re lucky), the pretty trees and lights all aglow and just the general feel of that festive time of year. Therefore, I thought it would be quite nice to have a readathon during December reflecting this wonderful time. (There may even be some Christmas surprises throughout the read-a-thon!)
 
The idea is to read any magical books.
That could be books with witches, books about fairy’s (or fey), books that just feel magical (*cough* Celia Ahern *cough*), books with a winter setting, or even Christmas themed books!"
 
For more information about this view the post and sign up page here.
 
There will also be reviews and I think a Blog Tour during the month so the blog will be very busy this month! I look forward to seeing you all and join in the fun! There's still time to sign up to the Read-A-Thon! See you then!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!