Friday, 30 November 2012

Cover Reveal: School Spirits By Rachel Hawkins

I love Rachel Hawkin's Hex Hall Series so I'm very excited about the spin off series! She's just revealed the cover for School Spirits and I freaking love how well it ties into the Hex Hall series cover! Check it out now:
 
 
School Spirits
Series: Hex Hall Spin Off #1
Release Date: 14th May 2013
 
Synopsis: There's no offical synopsis yet but this is what Rachel had to say about it:
 
"As the book features one Izzy Brannick dealing with a haunted high school, it felt like a pretty apt title. ;)

Of course, Izzy also has to deal with a missing sister, an annoying warlock in a mirror, a potentially dangerous Ghost Hunting Club (with the unfortunate name of The Paranormal Management Society- imagine the acronym), and an asthamtic boy named Dex who favors cravats and just confuses the ever living heck out of poor Izzy."
 
I love this new cover and cannot freaking wait for this book! Rachel Hawkins is one of my favourite authors!! She's fabulous!
 
What do you think of the cover?
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was a spin-off! The cover is fabulous o.O I agree with you, it fits the other covers really well! I haven't read the last Hex Hall book yet but it seems like the Brannans are given some space in it? Izzy looks like a tough cookie - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cover! I can't wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must catch up with this series as I love Rachel Hawkins!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!