Monday, 29 October 2012

My First Guest Post!

Hey Guys! I'm just writing this post to let you know my first ever guest post went live today! Jim over at YA Contemporary is currently hosting an 'The Evil That Men And Women Do' theme week to celebrate Halloween. More information about the theme week can be found here. The theme week will focus on evil characters and the most chilling, terrifying YA contemporary fiction.
 
About a month or two ago, Jim asked if any bloggers would like to write a guest post so I volunteered, as it was a great opportunity. The subject of the guest post and theme week would be dark and realistic, and therefore slightly challenging. The guest post I wrote was the Top 5 evilest Men and Women in YA Contemporary fiction. It was a hard list to come up with and even harder to narrow it down to just the top five. I actually really enjoyed writing it and I'm rather proud of it, so please can you all go check it out. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my selections and whether you agree or disagree. Again a huge thanks to Jim for giving me this opportunity, I hope you guys visit during the theme week as some authors have written guest posts that are sure to be brilliant!
 
Follow the link to see my first guest post - Top 5 Evilest Men and Women in YA Contemporary!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Have been so busy that I've only just noticed this - thanks again for your fab post!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!