Saturday, 27 October 2012

Letterbox Love (#22) + Updates!

 
Hello there my lovely followers! I would like to apologise for the lack of content over the past few weeks. I've been rather busy with assignments for college and last weekend I had to complete three that were due in on the same day! Hence the lack of letterbox love last week. Also there hasn't been any reviews as it took me longer than expected to read The Casual Vacancy By J. K. Rowling, but now that's read and reviewed I should be getting back on track this week! Thank you all for sticking around and all UK and Ireland followers be sure to enter my giveaway for a copy of Breathe By Sarah Crossan, which is linked in the bar to your right. Also apologies for the bad quality photos this week below as my sister has taken my camera with her to France so I was left with just my iPhone!
 
Now onto Letterbox Love:
Letterbox Love is a weekly meme hosted by narratively speaking. The UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of IMM, and here it is. I'm proud to be a UK book blogger so this seemed like an excellent new meme to participate in.
 
Here's what I got this week:
The book links will take you to the book's Goodreads page.
 
 
This is signed too!
-A signed Ten bookmark from Gretcheb Mcneil!
 
 
-The Perks of Being a Wallflower Goodie Bag
One Notebook, One phone case and one tote bag
These are all awesome, The film was fantastic as was the book!
 
Two Week Wrap Up:
Blog Tour or Guest Post: This or That with Leigh Michael
Blog Tour and Giveaway: Breathe By Sarah Crossan
 
I would love to see what you received this week, please leave your links in the comments!
 

10 comments:

  1. Awesome haul and great swag! I really need to read Perks of being a Wallflower :) I hear nothing but amazing things about it!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul :) !! I'm planning to go see the The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie soon. Hoping you'll enjoy the book. Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul!! I hope you enjoy everything =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The goodie bag looks awesome! I need to read and see that movie! Also love signed bookmarks! I try to collect them. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great week for you! Your goodie bag looks brill, I have The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I must get to reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet haul & sweet swag! Congrats :D I really need toread Perks like...yesterday. Enjoy, thanks for sharing & for stopping by my StS

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by. I've already entered and tweeted about your giveaway.

    I'm so want to get my hands on your goody bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've really got to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower, especially since I'd love to see the movie. Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought The Perks of Being a Wallflower just yesterday, I figured it's about time I get my act together and read it. I'm glad the movie was good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh, lots of awesome :D Love the swag. <3 Hope you'll love it all ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!