Sunday, 14 October 2012

Letterbox Love (#21)

 
Letterbox Love is a weekly meme hosted by narratively speaking. The UK book bloggers have joined together and made a British version of IMM, and here it is. I'm proud to be a UK book blogger so this seemed like an excellent new meme to participate in.
 
 Another Small haul this week! Apologies for the lack of reviews, I'm currently battling my way through The Casual Vacancy! Anyway I'm hosting two awesome blog tours this week and a giveaway so be sure to check back then!
 
Here's what I got this week:
The book links will take you to the book's Goodreads page.
 
 
Thank you Hodder for sending me this!
 
Huge Thanks to Frank for sending me this signed and personalised copy! I love it so much!
 
Thanks to Jill for sending me this!
 
This book is huge! Plus it has a gorgeous cover! I need to read the first two books but I can't wait! Thank you to puffin for this!
 
Weekly Wrap Up:
 
Also the winner of the Forbidden Mind Giveaway has been emailed! If you're Samina, check your email inbox Please!
 
I would love to see what you received this week, please leave your links in the comments!

17 comments:

  1. I really want to read Delirium! Good haul this week. New follower.

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slide sounds really good.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you haul! Lucky girl.

    Thanks for the book. I've already emailed you. Check your inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Delirium and Pandemonium. I can not wait for book three. I hope you enjoy all your books.

    Thanks for stopping by my haul

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark of Athena looks awesome from the side! The American cover is pretty cool too! :)

    Here's my IMM:
    http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/2012/10/imm-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, awesome books! I really need to read Delirium and Slide looks awesome too! Enjoy them all :)

    Steph @ SOOTP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I think I'll be getting Slide soon. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I loved Slide! I really need to buy a finished copy! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delirium was excellent- I hope you enjoy it, too! Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, I got Delirium last week :D And I'm super jealous about The Mark of Athena! I'm debating starting the Heroes of Olympus series now or waiting till all the books are out. The torture either way is unbearable lol

    Happy reading, thanks for sharing and stopping by my StS

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed Slide, it was a very fun creepy read. I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    Thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved Slide and Delirium! I also love Rick Riordan although I'm behind on his books. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Delirium sitting on my shelf waiting to be read. It looks so good but I haven't picked it up yet.

    Here's my haul for the week. Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome books this week. I loved Delirium and Slide. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw damn! I'm way behind on Rick Riordan's books. I hope I get to start on them some time soon.

    Really like Delirium, can't wait for Requiem.
    Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delirium is AWESOME and I'm actually quoted in that copy *grin*

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!