Friday, 5 October 2012

Cover Reveals: The Elite, The Prey and Night School Legacy

There has been some awesome cover reveals this week. I'm posting them all together here, they are The Elite By Kiera Cass, The Prey By Andrew Fukuda and Night School Legacy By C.J. Daugherty! Without further ado:
 
 
 
The Elite
Series: The Selection #2
Release Date: 23rd April 2013
Publisher: Harper Teen
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 336
 
Synopsis: The hotly-anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestseller The Selection.
Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.
 
I like this cover more than the first one, the colours just fit so well together!
 
 
The Prey
Series: The Hunt #2
Release Date: 31st January 2013
Publisher: Simon and Schuster
Format: Paperback
Pages: 352
 
Synopsis: For Gene and the remaining humans—or hepers—death is just a heartbeat away. On the run and hunted by society, they must find a way to survive in The Vast... and avoid the hungry predators tracking them in the dark. But they’re not the only things following Gene. He’s haunted by the girl he left behind and his burgeoning feelings for Sissy, the human girl at his side.

When they discover a refuge of exiled humans living high in the mountains, Gene and his friends think they’re finally safe. Led by a group of intensely secretive elders, the civilisation begins to raise more questions than answers. A strict code of behaviour is the rule, harsh punishments are meted out, young men are nowhere to be found—and Gene begins to wonder if the world they’ve entered is just as evil as the one they left behind. As life at the refuge grows more perilous, he and Sissy only grow closer. In an increasingly violent world, all they have is each other... if they can only stay alive.
 
This is the UK Cover for The Prey! I wasn't sure about what I would think when the new cover design came out for the Hunt but I think it really works for The Prey. The Water element is shown so well and I really like it!
 
 
 
Legacy
Series: Night School #2
Release Date: 17th January 2013
Publisher: Atom
Format: Paperback
Pages: 320
 
Synopsis: In the last year, Allie's survived three arrests, two breakups and one family breakdown. The only bright point has been her new life at Cimmeria Academy. It's the one place she's felt she belongs. And the fact that it's brought the dreamy Carter West into her life hasn't hurt...But far from being a safe haven, the cloistered walls of Cimmeria are proving more dangerous than Allie could've imagined. The students, and faculty, are under threat and Allie's family - from her mysterious grandma to her runaway brother - are at the centre of the storm. Allie is going to have to choose between protecting her family and trusting her friends. But secrets have a way of ripping even the strongest relationships apart...
 
Oh I love the building on this cover and the snow! All of it!
 
So which one is your favourite? I would love to see what you think. Leave your thoughts in the comments!
 


2 comments:

  1. I'm not so sure about the cover of Elite. It's growing on me but I still like the cover for Selection more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the cover for Elite! It looks gorgeous! I can't wait for the book to come out :o

    I just turned 6 months old, check out my giveaway if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!