Thursday, 18 October 2012

Blog Tour and Guest Post: This or That With Leigh Michael

 
This or That with Leigh Michael
 
Leigh Michael is a debut author… so you probably don’t know much about her. Let’s change that! Take a look at the 10 facts below. To learn even more, be sure to check out The Wormhole from October 8, Reader Girls on October 22, and Secret Lives of Fiction Lovers on October 27 Enjoy!
 
Cat or Dog
I like cats, but I choose Dog. More specifically, I’d say goldendoodles (like mine).
 
Chocolate or Fruity
Fruity. I know most girls prefer chocolate, but I dunno, I’m a Swedish Fish, Starburst, Twizzlers, and gummy bear kinda gal.
 
True Blood or The Vampire Diaries
Vampire Diaries.
 
Sookie Stackhouse Novels or The Vampire Diaries
Sookie Stackhouse Novels.
 
Pepsi or Coke
Coke
 
Apples or Oranges
Apples.
 
Mac or PC
Mac. All the way.
 
NFL or NCAA
I love watching college football. Really, I prefer collegiate sports versus professional ones (with the exception of MLB).
 
Edward or Jacob
Edward.
 
Morning or Night
Morning. However, this wasn’t always the case. I used to be a night owl, but I’m slowly becoming a morning bird.
 
Do you have anything in common with Leigh? Sound off below in the comments :)
Also, be sure to stop by Leigh Michael Books on October 31stfor a Trick or Treat surprise!
 

 
Series Summary: Annabelle Walsh thought she had it all. She was the star of her swim team, had a loving family, a great boyfriend, and to top it off, she’d be starting at UCLA in the fall. One day, she’d be referred to as Dr. Annabelle Walsh.

She was living every girl’s dream – until her life was turned upside down. All starting with finding out that she's not just a human, but also a water spirit. Half-human, half-sprite to be exact. Although not just any sprite, Annabelle is prophesied to be the only one who can save both the sprites and mankind.

With a mix of current events, anecdotes from Greek mythology, tidbits of folklore, and Leigh’s own imagination, we join Annabelle in her journey to restore order beneath the sea. Each step of the way her mind, body, and soul are pushed to the limit begging the question, how much can one half-human, half-sprite take?
 
Purchase Information:
Sprite (Annabelle’s Story Part One) can be purchased at:
Amazon
Barnes& Noble
 
Kin (Annabelle’s Story Part Two) can be purchased at:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
 
About the Author:
 
Leigh Michael is an author of YA fiction. She's worked within the advertising world for nearly a decade before writing her debut series, Annabelle's Story. Leigh lives in Washington, DC with her husband and goldendoodle. Please learn more about Leigh and her works at www.LeighMichaelBooks.com.
 
Contact Info:
 
Huge Thanks to Leigh for stopping by! I really recommend her books as I loved them! Be sure to check out the rest of the tour!
 

1 comment:

  1. Annabelle, thanks so much for participating in the AS Book Tour. You're awesome. You've also been invaluable in helping me with this series. Best beta reader ever :)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!