Friday, 14 September 2012

US Cover Reveal: With All My Soul By Rachel Vincent

After catching up with this series this year, I cannot explain how excited i am for the last book! It's one of my most anticipated reads of 2013! If you haven't read the series, i really suggest it! Now onto the cover. I loved the last few US covers of the Soul Screamers series and this I love too! So here it is, in all it's golden glory:
 
 
With All My Soul
Series: Soul Screamers #7
Release Date: 1st April 2013
Publisher: US Harlequin teen, UK Mira Ink
Format: Paperback
Pages: 304
 
Isn't it just gorgeous? I'd love to see your thoughts on the cover, Leave a comment below!
 
You can find my review of books, 3-6 below:
 
 
I will post the UK Cover for With All My Soul once it has been released!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love the cover. The U.K covers are ok but not as good as US ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW beautiful! I still need to read the most recent one- I don't know what I am waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so dying for this book!!!! One of the best series ever:) Thanks for the cover reveal, it's gorgeous!
    Andrea
    Andrea Heltsley Books

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!