Tuesday, 18 September 2012

UK Cover Reveal: The Stone Demon By Karen Mahoney

Karen has just released the cover for The Stone Demon the third and final book in the Iron Witch Trilogy. I love how well it ties into the rest of the UK covers. Also an synopsis has finally been released too, you can find that below.
 
 
The Stone Demon
Series: The Iron Witch #1
Release Date: February 2013
Publisher: Corgi
Format: Paperback
Pages: 336
 
Synopsis: The just-unleashed demon hordes have delivered an impossible ultimatum to the Order of the Crow: produce the Philosopher’s Stone, or suffer a deadly reaper storm of retribution. If Donna cannot recreate the mythical artefact, the world will be plunged into a devastating modern day Dark Age.
 
Pitting her dangerously unpredictable powers against a vengeful demon king, two maleficent faery queens and an immortal magus with his own shadowy agenda, Donna must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice. But, this time, death may not be enough…
 
The final, breathtaking story in the Iron Witch trilogy.
 
 
Here's the US Cover for comparison:
 
 
What do you think of the cover? Do you prefer the US or UK Cover?


2 comments:

  1. I like the font on the UK one better and I'm glad I've got the UK edition for the rest of the series :) I can't wait for this one to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer the UK version. But ahh, if the third book is nearly about to come out, I really need to get a move on and read the second book in the series!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!