Tuesday, 25 September 2012

UK Cover Reveal: The Rising By Kelley Armstrong

If you've been around here a while you know just how much I love Kelley Armstrong. She is my all time favourite author! So I was super excited to see she had just revealed the UK Cover for The Rising, the final book in the Darkness Rising Trilogy. Here it is:
 
 
The Rising
Series: Darkness Rising #3
Release Date: 1st April 2013
Publisher: Atom
Format: Paperback
Pages: 288
 
*Spoilers if you haven't read the series*
Synopsis: Things are getting desperate for Maya and her friends. Hunted by the St. Clouds and a rival Cabal, they’re quickly running out of places to hide. And with the whole world thinking they died in a helicopter crash, it’s not like they can just go to the authorities for help.
 
All they have is the name and number of someone who might be able to give them a few answers. Answers to why they’re so valuable, and why their supernatural powers are getting out of control.
 
But Maya is unprepared for the truths that await her. And now, like it or not, she’ll have to face down some demons from her past if she ever hopes to move on with her life. Because Maya can’t keep running forever.
 
I actually think this is my favourite cover of the series! It just shows how fierce Maya really is! And the red colour screams danger at me! Oh I'm so excited for this book!
 
Here are the covers for The Gathering and The Calling for comparison!
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think of the new cover?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!