Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (#11)


Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My chosen upcoming release is:
 

Falling to Ash
Series: Moth #1
Release Date: 27th September 2012
Publisher: Corgi
Format: Paperback
Pages: 304

Synopsis: You can’t choose your family... living or dead.

Trapped between two very different worlds, newly made vampire Moth is struggling to find her place in either. Not only does she have to answer to her strict Irish-Catholic Dad, but her over-protective maker, Theo, is intent on making her the star attraction in his powerful Boston vampire clan. Moth will have to pull off the double-act of the century to please both of them...

Adding to her problems is the dangerously attractive Jason Murdoch, a trainee vampire hunter who loves to play cat and mouse in his spare time (Jace = cat; Moth = mouse). But when the teenagers of Boston’s wealthiest families start to disappear, it forces Moth and Jace into an uneasy truce. Will they be able to solve the mystery behind the disappearances—before someone winds up undead?

At the Foyles summer Scream Event, Karen read an extract from this and it sounds so good!

What's your "Waiting On Wednesday" pick this week?
Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link at Breaking the Spine.
 

23 comments:

  1. This book looks good! It's going on my to read list!

    Here is my WOW: http://freshfantasyfiction.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that covers really looks amazing! :)
    Thank you for stopping by!! :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I haven't heard of this book before but it sounds good. The cover is gorgeous too! I will have to check this one out.

    Thanks for visiting my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely right there waiting with you!!! Falling to Ash was my first WoW post ^^ I love Karen Mahoney's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tired of reading vampire young adult books, but the early 1900s feel interests me.

    -Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cover, and it sounds amazing. Great pick...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3024

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this cover! And the whole vampire meets vampire hunter. Definitely sounds interesting.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW! New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, vampires! I have a real vampire addiction. Enough that my family and friends all laugh at me for it.

    This sounds like an interesting twist to a vampire tale.

    Great pick! :)

    Here's my WoW.

    Livvy @Nerdy Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh vampires! I haven't read a good vampire book in a while but this one sounds really good! :D
    My WOW: http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a little wary of YA & Vamps right now but I'm not completely saying NO to this. I hope you get to read it soon so I'll now if it's my kind of book or not.

    Thanks for stopping by our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always interesting when enemies have to work together. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds great - I've added it to my wish-list. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been staying away from vampire books. But it sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by my WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Wow! I haven't seen this one before, I'm adding it to my TBR list right now!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Pretty cover on this one, and it's been a while since I've read a vampire book! Might have to check this one out.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cover of this one and the synopsis sounds wonderful! Amazing pick and thanks for stopping by!(:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't heard of this one but it sounds great :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I like this vampire concept with a historical touch added to it. I think the cover of this book is beautiful :). However it does seem quite similar to Vampire Diaries (well the show, I haven't read the books). It'll be interesting to see how the story pans out!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, hadn't heard of this before, but it sounds great! Nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't heard of this one before but it looks interesting and has a pretty cover. Thanks for stopping by my WoW yesterday and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is new to me too. I'm glad you stopped by my blog or I may not have heard of it. Love that cover! I'm adding it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, Karen's got a new series coming out? Cool! :) Thanks for stopping by my wow!

    Vanya D. @ YA Story Teller

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!