Monday, 13 August 2012

House Of Night: New UK Covers Revealed!

I am a huge fan of this series and was slightly worried when I found out the covers would be changed for the entire series. Alas the first three books, and the upcoming release Hidden new covers have all been revealed on the Atom website. I have to say I like how they are bright and colourful where as the previous colours were dark and gloomy. I personally think these covers are gorgeous! The first three books released with new covers will be out on the hardback release day for Hidden. 16th October!

Here are all the new covers in their glory:


Also Here's the Hidden Cover:

What do you think of the new design? I will keep you posted on when the next redesigns are revealed!



6 comments:

  1. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    They are gorgeous and better than the current ones I think but I HATE it when covers change mid series. I don't like having miss matching books of the same series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! But it must be so annoying for the people collecting this series as there are so many books already out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really like the UK covers. I'm not a huge fan of this series but there are very pretty covers. Much better than the US ones, definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit when I first looked at them, I didn't like them at all. But then I clicked on that image and enlarged them and I have to admit that I like what I saw. They're different, but in a good way. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think they do it for me.
    I liked the other covers, but couldn't get into the actual books anyways.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely indeed... can't wait for Neferet's Curse

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!