Friday, 17 August 2012

A Measure Of Disorder Blog Tour: Promo Post!


Welcome to this stop on the Measure of Disorder Blog Tour! I hope you enjoy this promo post!


A Measure Of Disorder
Series: Mother Earth #1
Release Date: 30th April 2010

Synopsis: High school will be a breeze for Jenni Kershaw -- if she lives long enough to enroll, that is.
Jenni's ordinary, eighth grade life becomes a thing of the past when her science class goes on a field trip. Armed with only their notebooks, MP3 players, and wits, Jenni and her classmates are unknowingly transported to another world.

There they encounter amazing creatures, some of which think a kid shish kebab would be a tasty treat. But they soon find the greatest dangers they face may come from themselves ...
Follow Jenni and her class on their extraordinary adventures in their fight to discover who -- and what -- they really are.

Praise for A Measure of Disorder, Book One of the Mother-Earth Series

"...I was hooked! I could hardly put this book down. ... It is WELL written, well thought out, and the whole concept is completely insane. Which makes for one great fantasy book."-- Austin, from ReadingTeen.net

"A Measure of Disorder by Alan Tucker is a wonderful foray into fantasy and imagination"-- Tracy, from Midwest Book Review

"...the plot really kept me hooked and I flew through the last hundred pages. I just had to know what was going to happen next."-- Aimee, from A Book Dork blog

"As I neared the end of the book, I found myself reading ravenously to find out what happened. I'd love to give more details, but this is really a book that you just need to read to appreciate."-- Jessica, from A Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile's Book Blog


About the Author

Alan Tucker, author of A Measure of Disorder and A Cure for Chaos, is a dad, a graphic designer, and a soccer coach. Mostly in that order. He's had a lifelong adoration of books, beginning with Encyclopedia Brown, progressing through Alan Dean Foster's Flinx, and continuing on with the likes of Jim Butcher, Rachel Caine and Naomi Novik, to name a few.

"I wanted to write a book that I'd enjoy reading. One that I hoped my kids would enjoy too!"


Visit the main website at mother-earthseries.com for more information about the books. View maps, watch trailers, see reviews and much more!

Links


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Annabelle! I really appreciate it : )

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!