Sunday, 15 July 2012

Summer Reading Challenge!


Hello my fellow book lovers!

Today I’ve been looking for a summer book challenge for us bloggers and couldn’t find one so I decided I would host one myself. Even if no one else participates I still want to challenge myself. This challenge will run from 16th July until the 31st August. I’m not going to set too many rules. I want you to set yourself a goal of how many books you want to read in the summer. You can read any book in any genre. Unlike other challenges you don’t have to pick the books you’re going to read before the challenge. You can pick them as you go.


Challenge Details:

-Challenge Begins 16th July until 31st August
-You can read any book of any genre as long as you read it.
-I’m sorry Audio books don’t count as you’re not reading them.
-You can join the challenge at any time.
-This challenge can crossover to other challenges
-You don’t have to review each book you read but do record the books you’ve read somewhere.
-If you want to participate please add the button so others can find out about the challenge. You can find the button above, Please make sure it links back to my blog.

My Goal: Personally I'm aiming to read 30 books in this time! I have a lot of books to catch up to and this is a kick of motivation i needed!

Because I'm not very good at figuring out HTML I going to use these progress bars. They simple and look good!

For now you can sign up by leaving your link in the comments I should have a linky up soon.
I look forward to hearing about your own goals and challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!