Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Clockwork Princess By Cassandra Clare Cover Reveal!!!

I've been dying to see this cover ever since i started the series. I wanted to see what Tessa was like and finally we get the answer!!! Squee, It's blooming fantastic. One of my favourite covers ever!!! I freaking love this cover and the series! Now I'm guessing that's St Pauls Cathedral in the background but i might be wrong. It sure as hell looks like it though. Oh, and the Clockwork Angel is still there!!! But there's no wedding ring. *gasp*


Clockwork Princess
Series: The Infernal Devices #3
Release Date: 19th March 2013
Publisher: Walker
Format: Hardback (US) Paperback (UK)
Pages: 496

Synopsis: In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it's too late. As Jem's health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves — even if it means never seeing the other one again?

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about the girl's face. I love the background though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous i can't get enough of it and i haven't even started the series.

    ~Shane
    new follower
    itchingforbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a gorgeous cover! I have yet to read this series but it's on my book shelf waiting. I need to get started!

    Jordon @ Miss Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!