Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Top Ten Blogs/Sites That Aren't About Books

I'm going to try this out this meme for a few weeks and see whether it works for me or not. so far it seems like a great idea. Here's more about it:

"Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers."
Top Ten Blogs/Sites I Read That Aren't About Books:

I spend pretty much all my free time here, It's great! Feel free to follow me.
 
I'm such a geek and this is the best site for all up to date news, I go on it at least three times a day!
 
This is a great geek magazine. The website again is full of great articles and competitions.
 
I'm a Photographer so i like checking out other peoples work. There's a lot of inspirational work on here.
 
I'm a writer too and the forums here are full of advice.
 
Sherlock Fan right here! This is a great website that's full of updates from the BBC series Sherlock. They are very nice people and without them i wouldn't be getting my first short story published.
 
A website dedicated to selling unique geeky T-shirts. I'm always on here checking out the new designs.
 
8. MINI
I have a MINI and i love it so much. The online MINI community is so awesome. I love checking out other peoples cars and seeing how they put their own unique twist on them.
 
A website dedicated to finding all the clothing and props featured in the BBC series Sherlock.
 
Alas i have to put facebook here as i do spend time on there and without it the list wouldn't be complete would it?

19 comments:

  1. With your sci-fi tastes, you might like io9 as well. That one made it to my list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of it but i'll check it out!

      Delete
  2. Ooft great sites! Checked out what we don't have in common. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Deviant Art. I love the artworks there. I wonder why I didn't think of putting that on my list too. Well, I don't visit it that much so that's probably the reason.

    Nice list! Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about Deviant Art. I really like to browse peoples stuff on there too! All these sites looking interesting. I'm going to have to check them out. Great list and I'm following you on twitter now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Sherlock sites. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, obviously big FB and Twitter fan over here too :-)

    I am kind of afraid of NaNoWriMo. If I go there...I may actually have to buckle down and WRITE something. But I should. Motivation is probably a good thing.

    Thanks for visiting my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I love to Tweet while watching TV.
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of those Sherlock sites but thanks for pointing them out! I love that show!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, I really like Deviant Art. They have some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DevArt is a great site! I used to visit it religiously a couple years ago. I don’t know why I stopped! Thanks for sharing!

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great geeky sites. I'm definitely going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find myself using twitter way more than facebook now. Ever since they made all the changes it's just not as good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to be on Twitter all the time. Then it suddenly stopped working (I kept getting Time Out errors) and the spell was broken. I've barely been on since. I suppose I should go back sometime, especially since I can't stand Facebook Chat ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!