Wednesday, 30 May 2012

The Masque Of The Red Death By Bethany Griffin UK Cover Reveal

The UK cover for The Masque Of The Red Death was released for the first time this morning, and here it is:



At first I didn't like it but now it's growing on me a lot. It shows the dark haunting theme that is constant throughout the book. I like it a lot more than the US cover. It's just making me want to read the book again!

The Masque Of The Red Death is released on the 2nd August 2012. While you wait for it, why don't you read my review. You can find it here.

I also want to apologise for the quality of the image and the size, It's the only one I've found so far.

What do you think of the cover? 


2 comments:

  1. I actually quite like it! I haven't read the book yet so I can't comment on how well it reflects the book, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. The colors are great and her eyes really stand out against the mask. I haven't read the book yet, so it doesn't bother me that her hair is a different color. This photo intrigues me and makes me want to read the book.

    sprint lte denver fast mobile

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!