Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (#2)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
- She the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I chose this teaser as i find it really intriguing and it had me instatnly hooked. My Teasers:

"She flips open the notebook, and she writes:
Dear Diary:
 I did it again."

Blackbirds By Chuck Wendig. Page 14.



Blackbirds
Series: Miriam Black #1
Release Date: 24th April 2012
Publisher: Angry Robot Books
Format: ebook
Pages: 264

Synopsis: Miriam Black knows when you will die. She’s foreseen hundreds of car crashes, heart attacks, strokes, and suicides.

But when Miriam hitches a ride with Louis Darling and shakes his hand, she sees that in thirty days Louis will be murdered while he calls her name. Louis will die because he met her, and she will be the next victim.

No matter what she does she can’t save Louis. But if she wants to stay alive, she’ll have to try.






17 comments:

  1. oooh, really great teaser! I like the sound of this book :) Here's mine; http://pamelasbookspot.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-earth-hums-in-b-flat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did WHAT again!?! Oh what a teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hook in the teaser, definitely curious about what happened again.. thanks for stopping by my tt today :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fanatastic teaser... What has she done again? This is going straight on my TBR list!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Love Rie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds REALLY interesting. Excellent teaser! I'll have to look this up on Goodreads. I love the air of mystery in the teaser you picked and the suspense in the book blurb.

    Thanks for stopping by our teaser from The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Great Teaser!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blackbirds sounds great!! Why have I never heard of this before? And that cover...WOW. Great teaser, I want to know what she did again. This sounds fantastic.
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, this one sounds really good! I'm going to check it out right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this book but I want to look into it now just to be able to find out what she did again. LOL. Great Teaser, thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Returning some of the love.

    Cassie @ The Anfractuous Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I want to read that book, too! I know you shoudn't judge a book by its cover, but it was instantly on my to read list after I first saw the cover.
    Is it awesome? Please say yes ;)
    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome teaser! I wonder what she did? And I'm in love with the cover! So beautiful!

    Teaser Tuesday @ Megan Likes Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover is not appealing to me. Good teaser, what the heck did she do that she knows she's done before? love the synopsis you provided to the story. this makes me want to read this novel. going to put it on my list.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good teaser, that sure leaves me wanting more!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesday-teasers-promises-to-keep-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. A short but intriguing teaser. I love it! I really want to know what she did now! xD

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by My Teaser!
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser! I'm actually planning to read this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wonder what she did?, great teaser and the cover is amazing!. Thanks for stopping by and new follower! :D.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!