Sunday, 22 April 2012

In My Mailbox (#2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by The Story Siren, in which each week we share the books we have brought, received or borrowed.
 
I have a small selection this week, instead of taking photos I will post the book covers.
 
Received:
 


The Witch Of Turlingham Academy by Ellie Boswell: I won this book from Girls Heart Books. I can't wait to read it!
 
Received on Netgalley:
 



Blackbirds by Chuck Wendig: I've read and reviewed this book here. It's excellent! Truly amazing! I definitely recommend it!
 

The Peculiars byMaureen Doyle McQuerry: This books sounds rather unique plus it's steampunk, so it sounds good!


House of Night: The graphic novel by P.C and Kristin Cast: I've read the HoN books so I'm excited to see what this is like.




New Girl by Paige Harbison: I've heard good things about this book so fingers crossed it's good!


The Glimpse by Claire Merle: Another book that sounds awesome!



The Immortal Rules By Julie Kagawa: I was so excited when i saw my request for this book had been accepted. I can't wait to read it!

So what did you receive this week?




 


7 comments:

  1. Ohh The Witch Of Turlingham Academy looks like a super cute read! I got The Glimpse in my mailbox too this week. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I loved The Immortal Rules and The Glimpse is pretty good so far! I've also been way curious about Blackbirds and I'm going to check out your review right now. The Witch of Turlingham Academy looks cute and The Peculiars look way cool too! Happy reading and thanks for visiting My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a full Mailbox! Have fun reading them all!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My IMM - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1975

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small list? OMG these books look great!!! Black Birds looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for The Glimpse! The Girls of Turlingham Academy looks REALLY good. Awesome haul!=D

    Drop by my IMM?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul Annabelle! I hope you enjoy The Immortal Rules. I loved that book! I got The Glimpse last week and can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books! THE IMMORTAL RULES was fantastic--I really enjoyed it. :)

    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Meg
    The Book Galaxy

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!