Tuesday, 28 February 2012

I'm Back!

I'm Back!

Hello there!  I apologise for being away for so long but so much happened in the last year. I finished high school and started sixth form, which didn’t work out for me. So in September I’m going to be starting a course at my local college but in the meantime I have lots of free time which I will hopefully spend reading and writing. And posting reviews of upcoming or newly released novels. Hopefully I will be able to get this blog up and running in the next few months so please stick around and tell me how I can improve this blog. All help and ideas are welcome.


Thank you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!