Monday, 24 January 2011

My Top 10 Books of 2010

I know it's nearly the end of January but i created a list of my top 10 books of 2010 for my English coursework so i thought i might as well share it online as well. It didn't take me to long to figure out what my favourite books were from 2010 as each one of them stood out from the rest. So here they are:

10. Hush Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick

9.Last Vampire and Black Blood By Christopher Pike

8. Kiss of Death By Rachel Caine

7. City of Glass By Cassandra Clare

6. The Reckoning By Kelley Armstrong

5. Raised By Wovles By Jennifer Lynn Barnes

4. Waking the Witch By Kelley Armstrong


3.Clockwork Angel By Cassandra Clare


2. Last Sacrifice By Richelle Mead

1. Alpha By Rachel Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!