Monday, 3 January 2011

Happy New Year + Blog Update

Happy New Year everyone, i know it's a few days late but December was a really busy month for me. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year, i know i did. Yes, it included eating a lot of roast dinners, sweets and consisted of everyone sitting around the TV watching the Christmas Doctor Who and the return of Primeval (which I'm really happy about). I know I've been away for a few months. November i was focused on doing Nanowrimo and getting my Novel completed then in December i had a week of mock exams then i went off to Florida for two weeks getting home just in time for Christmas Eve. The last few months of 2010 were busy but i had fun and 2010 was a good year for me.

Due to being busy I'm behind on doing a lot of book reviews which i hope to catch up with in the next few days. This is what i need to review:
  1. Torment
  2. Raised By Wolves
  3. Crescendo
  4. The Fledgling Handbook 101
  5. Last Sacrifice
  6. Quidditch Through The Ages
  7. The Last Vampire and Black Blood
I also have a  big to be read pile at the moment so there will be plenty more reviews in the next few weeks.

Another update is that i have finished my Novel at 63,000 words, and I'm pleased with how it has turned out and I'm really pleased with myself for actually finishing it. I started revising it last weekend and hopefully will get that done by the end of the week.

I have told myself that i will blog more this year and hopefully i will stick to it but feel free to send me a comment asking me where I've disappeared to. I know this post was quite brief but i will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate all the comments I get. I love hearing from fellow readers. If you have a blog, post a link and I'll pop over. My Blog is an Award Free Zone I appreciate the gesture but I will not be accepting Awards. Thank you for stopping by, remember to come back if you like my posts!